So be it

|
|
|
|
|
|
What value do my thoughts have?

When said thoughts allow me to make a living, they've monetary value. When said thoughts allow me to perceive the beauty that exists in this world, they're enriching.

But what worth do my thoughts have when it conflicts with the perceptions of others? Outside of myself, my thoughts have no value. Its contradictory nature to the thoughts of those others, from experience, reduces my thoughts' worth to zero. Of course, we could discuss how intrinsic worth is more internal than anything, but that's another story.

So callously dismissed. So carelessly belittled. So blithely deemed vanity. Such are my thoughts.

So be it. What is of no value to others will be hoarded.

Mine to keep. Mine to know. After all, it is worthless to all others.

Of course, it matters not to others if I keep it all inside. After all, it all boils down to money. For as long as I've money, all others matter little.

The bridges are raised. The windows are shuttered. As my thoughts are of no value, so shall they be kept within.

The line is drawn.

Choose and act.

No comments: