A whole lot of...

| | | | | |
[shrugs] Well, it's a good thing that I'm such a perfectionist. If I weren't, I'd have rushed to my favorite Rehabilitation Center, gung-ho on starting the process to become one of their Therapists. As it is, I've called up to check and they said that they're not looking for people to fill up their ranks. I'll have to look at this some more because:
  1. This isn't the first time that those same people have evoked the Wizard's Rules.
  2. With this particular group of people, the Third Rule is even more important because they're colleagues.
Time and careful objective observation will tell if my initial assessment of them holds true. ~~~I'm still playing Super Robot Wars Original Generations 2. I'm kinda stuck in an "earn money & XP" stage since I'm upgrading a lot of the robots. I love the characters and robots, specially since there're kits of the Alt Eisen and Valsione. It'd be nice if there'll be Figma or Revoltech action figures of the ladies (e.g. Lamia, Mai, Latooni & Seolla) since I'll be able to expand the female side of my collection. ~~~Anger Management and Sublimation rules the Scene. It's necessary because I've goals. They're kinda far at the moment, but I'm not giving up on my self and my dreams.

No comments: