Loot, i haz it!

|
|
|
|
|
|
 It's the start of the 2nd week of work for this employee. Why I do look forward to it? There's knowledge to be gained. There are theories to be practiced.

Besides, I just got books. BOOKS!

I got a copy of J. D. Robb's Divided in death (in hardcover) and Purity in death. Yeah, they were a tad battered. BUT I got them for a low price. Besides [smiles], the moment those books are stored in my memory palace, just like all the other books I've read, their current condition won't mean anything. Add the fact that they'll have Eve and Roarke and the whole cast moving about and I'm set.^_^

 I also got a resource book. I'm not telling what it is, since it would be most disadvantageous for me if anyone outside my close circle of friends were to learn of its contents. Suffice to say [grins and runs teeth along the edge of my upper incisors], the successful integration of said information will grant me nigh unlimited access to that which i want.

 Yep, I also resisted the urge to acquire toys and I'm proud of that small achievement. Retail-therapy rocks!!! Why? Because my acquisitions (if they are well-planned) are empowering.

They relieve stress while adding to my resources. [punches the air]

 Sing, Freedom. Dance, Destiny.
 ~~~
 On a lighter note, I have the animé series K-On!, the Nanoha series and Eureka Seven to look forward to. Acquisition will start ASAP.

No comments: