A lady to look forward to

|

|
|
|
|
|
Glorious, simply glorious.

 That Masaki Asai, Max Factory and Good Smile Company will release a figma of Luka Megurine this coming October makes me giddy with joy. Yes, I was grinning like Christmas came early when I saw her on their website.

 Glorious, for she has lustrous pink hair.

 Glorious, for her curvaceous figure makes her a woman.

 Glorious, because ... she has a tuna for a mace? [shakes head] Nah, I like her retro-mike accessory compared to the other Vocaloid figmas' but I do hope that her hands would allow the usage of other same-sized accessories. Come on, leeks as weapons I can somehow understand what with the Pokémon Far'fetchd, but a TUNA? Well, [tilts head to the right in thought] you can certainly bludgeon someone to death with a tuna because of the weight.

 My prayers for a Luka Megurine figma have been answered. Now [rubs hands in gleeful anticipation], all I have to do is make sure I have funds by then. As I will suspend purchases til then, I'll likely have some other goodies picked out for acquisition.


No comments: