Yatta!

|
|

|
|
|

I've been able to acquire my pre-orders, much thanks to Greattoysonline.com. I now have figma's RoboCop ("My friends call me Murphy. You call me... RoboCop.") and the action figure is a joy. It's expected that I couldn't pose him like Kathryn (my Kanu Uncho figma) since RoboCop's movements are limited. Won't and can't expect him to perform the "ama kakeru ryu no hirameki" but having his forearm weapon system would have been good. Him getting the back-pack from RoboCop 3 would have been great [smiles].

 The 1/144 RG Freedom looked promising. The joints looked good but the construction will prevent repairs. Have to look into getting that particular runner [scribbles into notes "Runner of RG Freedom's endoskeleton"]. The decals... The decals are worth mentioning because for a 1/144 kit, there are TWO sheets of them. The diagrams are specific enough, though we're still talking about two sheets of decals. 

 With the cost of the RG Freedom, I could buy another one and customize it. I'd have to look for 1/144-scaled straight solid swords to complete the gig. 

 Yes, it'll be a low weapon-count version of MAGENTA. If I can get specific runners, I'd be able to construct my preferred MAGENTA on the cheap. Have to be patient for it, though. I'd have to cripple a 1/100 MG 00 Raiser with the removal of the GN Sword III but that's fine. I'd be putting Drizzt Do'Urden in it anyhow.

No comments: