Looking back and letting go

|
|
|
|
|
|
   I was traveling to MOA along EDSA yesterday (20-Aug-2014) when I suddenly felt nostalgic. Plumbed and appraised my feelings and memory showed me the trips I took along that road.

   No surprise, the trips that held much emotion for me along that road were those trips to the airport, trips that lead me to airplanes that flew to Bacolod.

   The relationship itself was educational.

   There are simply those people that can't keep it in their pants. Or, in this case, keep their skirt on.

   There are also females that forget that they're mothers despite having two noisy adorable reminders of their motherhood.

   Children are, intrinsically, innocent. They grow as they are raised. They love those who give them love. I guess that part was hardest; the walking away from those two girls that became a part of my life for seven months.

   Trust is an act of faith. Trust is the basic foundation of a positive relationship. When trust is broken, it stays broken. Ergo, never break it if you wish to maintain the relationship.

   Since this is about the past, I'm burying this post on the day I was born.

No comments: