Oolong reversion, wheels within wheels and the path walked

|
|
|
|
|
|
   I've gone back to drinking oolong and the effects are telling. Light and healthy. Which, of course, makes me wanna eat pizza loaded with cheese. Go figure.

   That and my salary's been delayed by heartless HR. Thank goodness for unexpected sources of help.

   At this point, feelers have been sent out. Maybe one will pan out. Maybe none will [shrugs]. Bless Frank Herbert's soul for teaching me about wheels within wheels through the Harkonnens.

   I don't know for sure if the path I've walked is the right one. At the same time, I have this deep-seated conviction that the choices I've made that have set me on this path were the right choices at the time I made them. Of course, I could just be deluding myself [tilts head to the left]. Or I'm just a stubborn bastard who'd stand by his decision because it's something a man of principle does. Yes, that does not include those issues where it's a question of right and wrong about facts. Life and non-monetary decisions and such are largely exempt from that.

   Demo sore demo (still, nonetheless), I've made my choices and blaming others for my situation is something I've been able to avoid by taking responsibility for my decisions.

   My life, my choices.

   Sing, Freedom. Dance, Destiny.

No comments: