And the Wheel of Time turns once again

|

|
|
|
|
|
 Upheavals are expected in a life; it would be boring otherwise.

 So, we have an ended relationship [shrugs]. It matters little how it ended, as it is over and done regardless. What am I keeping from it? Good memories, a 1/100 MG Wing Zero Custom with silver wings named Samurai Excelsa, the affirmation that some people are really stupid but they still bear and raise twisted children even if they shouldn't and a persistent drive to move forward.

 I finished painting Samurai Excelsa's wings and it's [pouts] aggravating that the spray can of silver paint is malfunctioning. Granted that the can malfunctioned AFTER the wings were painted, I still had Melodia's swords to paint (among other things). That's another expense since I do have to finish those projects that I wanted painted a specific color. There's also the repair of overpainted parts, which means I have to sand away the error and repaint. And ... Yes, the list does go on. There's a specific mecha I want to create and it'll mean some kit-bashing. And painting. [sighs] Painting is troublesome but it's the only way to get what I want so I have to suck it up.

 I have a PSP. That's something that I'm very pleased about. I can watch movies (albeit on a smaller screen) and play the games I like. Yes, I've ignored Final Fantasy Tactics in exchange for Tactics Ogre: Let us cling together. Hopefully, the FF fanboys won't notice and lynch me [smirks in amusement]. Yes, I'm" grinding" earlier than expected that the story battles just aren't challenging. The process, however, is more a product of wanting dragons at an early enough stage. To get dragons, one must have functional dragoons. You'd get where it's going if you've played enough games.

 I have songs, new songs from my twin. Kalafina has great songs. Plumb, too. There's also CHEMISTRY's "Merry-go-round" for Gundam Unicorn and it's great!

 Gunslinger Girl is still at the top 5 of my manga list. The stories it weaves about the girls are so heart-wrenching and real. I absolutely love it that it's making me cry some more (was already crying since Beatrice died).

 Yes, life moves on. Moving on without Irene ... [shrugs] could be worse, I think.

No comments: