Shirogane

|
|
|
|
|
|
 Last Tuesday, I was surprised to see that my Nokia X2 (which I've named Shirogane) was turned off. Concerned, I turned it on after ejecting the microSD. Inserting the microSD card after Shirogane finished booting, I was surprised when it didn't show that it was updating the media library.

 Numerous restarts passed until I got home. There, I swapped cards, putting in another card that I knew was working. The card was read and I was able to play the stored songs; which lead to the conclusion that the installed card is dead.

 It wasn't the first time that the card died so it wasn't surprising that it eventually gave up the ghost [sighs]. Unfortunately, IF I'm not listening to music during my off hours, my aural memory plays back pieces of the various conversations I've had with the customers.

 So, I've had to suffer through 3 pre-sleep-cycles of hearing those recorded voices.

[shudders in remembered pain]

 Thanks to my adopted twin sister and her bro, I was able to resurrect Shirogane's MP3 playing capabilities. That meant I had to have only 3 hours of sleep but I was able to get a LOT of the songs I wanted plus some of those that I've lost. [shrugs] I still have a lot of songs to recover but that's par for the course.

No comments: