2009

|
|
|
|
|
|

[tilts head to the right] I've need of my Physical Therapy books. I've need of my sticks. That I've had to leave my books and that I forgot my sticks during my flight annoy me to no end. I've treated a patient today and I'm currently experiencing muscle fatigue on my left shoulder and arm caused by an abject lack of exercise. I'm going through the solid aspects of my memory palace and I'm decrying the lack of infrastructure that would have helped me satisfactorily analyze my patient's condition. That I've been able to treat more than half of my patient's complaints do little to assuage my pride as a professional. It annoys me that I've been unable to meet my standards. Though said standards are ideal at the worst, those standards were set so I'd be able to satisfy my self. I'm an agent of a service industry, a health-care service industry.

At any rate, things are going more or less according to plan. There are expected necessary expenditures and then there are expected whimsical expenditures. As of now, the whimsical expenditures are expected to happen by the middle of this year, which is the projected third month of my being a regularized employee. That gives me time to carefully consider those whims, which may translate to greater revenues if said whims have been determined as unable to fulfill acceptable goals.

I'm going to retrieve my books and sticks if such an operation will be relatively immune to Murphy's Law. My ability to freely rationally determine my course of action is of utmost importance to me. The fact that I can earn money while being able to continue my practice as a Physical Therapist is a treasure beyond compare.

I owe a lot to my close friends. Those who call themselves my friends are worth mention, at least. My acquaintances are given their due.

No comments: