The Twins invoked

|
|
|
|
|
Well, training's about to end and I've got a sizable amount of information that I'll need for planning and prognostication. Yes, money talks and when it does, you'd do well to listen.

I'm hoping that a short talk with Payroll will clear up some questions about why I'm still missing a fourth of my salary from January.

Come Monday, I'll do a lot of legwork so I can restart my career as a Licensed Physical Therapist. I miss treating patients in the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Dept and it shows in how I let my co-workers easily nudge me into doing muscle manipulations. [shakes head in rueful recollection] What the hey, [smiles ruefully] I am what I am.

There're bonds that need my attention for those bonds are what make me. Bonds borne of choice are the ones that require more care, yet they're the ones that stand the tests of time. I will nurture those that I've created and stride forward. I wield Freedom & Destiny and they will stand guard over what I hold dear.
Come next payday, I'll have the means to purchase some of my wants and needs. Of course, proper consideration must be done to ensure proper expenditures.

Come, dear close friends. We shall celebrate soon.

Hear, members of the House I was borne in, I move forward towards my goals.

Be warned, mine enemies, I shall lay waste upon you and yours.

"Sing, Freedom".

"Dance, Destiny".

No comments: