Steps forward

|
|
|
|
|
|
Important stuff first. Our House's dog, Bonbon, died. It would seem he died because of accidentally ingested poison in the form of a poisoned flea. Yes, the flea was poisoned because of pesticide, the fast & sure way of getting rid of fleas. I partially blame myself for Bonbon's death because I wasn't able to completely remove his fleas before I ran away from home. Who knows [shrugs], maybe he'd still be alive if I was able to remove at least half of the fleas that were left over after I removed the visible ones by hand. As atonement, the two dogs, siblings of the deceased honored canine Bonbon, will be regularly serviced by my hand. They will have their fleas removed by my person to ensure that pesticides won't be used to remove fleas, thereby keeping them safe from poisoning by pesticide. Hokay, I've just had a brain-to-drone talk with Payroll. Add the perception that Payroll seems to more interested in playing "keep extraneous stuff FAR away" borne from the fact that they just told me to wait until I get the payslip, and I've need to reconfigure my planned expenditures since Murphy's Law roundly states that I -MAY- not get the sign-in bonus this pay-period. [shrugs] 

C'est la vie.

I'm getting the hang of this biz. BTW, H**** & J******, Freedom & Destiny STILL won't let you pass without a dance. I know you don't care but it's nice to be reminded that things earned are things that stay.

No comments: